Abilities Development Ltd. is a private company founded by
a special needs teacher. We offer services and products that cater to the needs of individuals with disabilities and difficulties. We aim to provide solutions to help children and young
people with disabilities to access opportunities to enhance the lifestyle within the home, during school and beyond school.
To realise the abilities beyond the
disabilities to achieve the fullest potential for children and young people with disabilities and difficulties.
The aims and objectives of Abilities Development are
- enable and empower families with children and young
people with disabilities to enjoy life to its fullest through person centred planning and support;
- support children and young people with disabilities
through the life journey with positive impacts within their communities, homes and other environments;
- develop the abilities of children and
young people with severe and profound learning difficulties and disabilities and complex needs through varied stimulating experiences;
- provide a service that exhibits warmth and support for
staff, customers and all with whom we come into contact;
- to provide a leading edge service that will impact on
achieving quality in the services provided for these individuals and networked nationwide.
- providing quality activities that are varied in nature
and linked to personalisation and recognition schemes such as accreditation to promote confidence, strong self esteem and a sense of purpose for the young people.
- providing adequate personnel to ensure each young person
has the proper supervision while in our care
Abilities Development Ltd. believes that every child and
young person with disabilities should enjoy a quality of life that has positive, unforgettable and meaningful memories. We believe that the journey from birth and throughout the lives of these
individuals is as important and significant as their peers and we aim to create, provide and extend opportunities to these individuals and their families regardless of age, race, faith, gender or
severity of disability, and help them to fulfil the potential for their lives.
- we will always operate in an ethical manner
- we will only work with other reputable service
- we will always keep the clients and the family at the
centre of our services
- we will also support and appreciate our staff and promote
All things are possible at Abilities Development.